Myofascial Energetic Release V
Opening to Breath (Inspiration)
Opening to Breath takes the student through the essential motions of breath in the rib cage, spine, shoulder, and neck. Module V teaches how to enhance the motions for maximum inhaling and exhaling to achieve an easy, full breath. This expanded breathing will accelerate the overall benefits of a MER session. Module V concentrates on manual therapy, including how to regulate energy, breathing and movement with breath.
Each technique is clearly explained and demonstrated, with variations included to ensure easy application. These techniques are also put together into a model session for clear application ensuring maximum results.
- Learning an in-depth evaluation of the breath, through Body-Reading of the head and neck, ribcage, shoulders, spine and
- Deep bodywork and breath, working the muscles of breath as the client breaths deeply and consistently. This unique approach of MER combines deep and soft bodywork with breath therapy.
- Learn to work with the client’s individual breath pattern to structure a session to meet the client’s needs.
- By learning how to breathe in an open, relaxed way, the body begins to create an increased state of energy called “Activation” that helps to uncover, release and integrate physical, emotional and mental patterns in you and your client.
- Module V connects Myofascial Unwinding together with breath therapy- A powerful combination supported by deep and sensitive touch.
- Learn the importance of emotional anatomy and emotional development.
- The “Trauma vs. Shock” model for healing the pattern of dissociation.
MER Training Structure
You can start the MER Training with any of the modules as all modules (except for the Advanced module) can be taken in any order.
Select a module from the menu below.