Myofascial Energetic Release VI
Fluid Body, Joint Release and Joint Mobilization
The Joint Release Advanced Training is a work that integrates well with the deep work of the basic training… Through rocking, elongating and softly coaxing movement in every joint, you can recall feelings of playfulness and freedom perhaps not felt since childhood. Experiencing these feelings at a tissue level is powerful and transformational. From this deeply relaxed place, structural alignment occurs, the body works in harmony letting go of compensation patterns, and realizes its full potential once again. often leads to relive a space of ecstatic pleasure that unconsciously brings to mind what we all felt when floating in the amniotic fluid of the womb.
To freely flow energy in the body it is necessary that the joints are relaxed , free, dissolved. Joint Release means ” loosen joints “; these are like bridges that connect two parts of the body, allowing movement.
In the Training you will learn..
- A systematic approach to mobilizing all the major joints of the body.
- Integrative Wave..a fluid passive movement of the whole body called Joint Release.
- Bodymind Integration through movement
- Learning to work with Unwinding as Somatic Emotional Release.
- Combining the Unwinding with Breath-work and emotional awareness and release.
- Movement Anatomy
- Communication.. Verbal communication with the client to support release and integration
- Finding the Body’s Rhythm
- Meditation through Touch…Getting out of the way and allowing the touch to connect from the source..
- The Body as a Fluid Medium….Fluid Communication
MER Training Structure
You can start the MER Training with any of the modules as all modules (except for the Advanced module) can be taken in any order.
Select a module from the menu below.