Myofascial Energetic Release – Module 6
Fluid Body: Joint Release and Joint Mobilization
- A systematic approach to mobilizing all the major joints of the body.
- Learn the integrative wave, a fluid passive movement of the whole body called “Joint Release.”
- Body-mind integration through movement.
- Learning to work with Myofascial Unwinding as Somatic Emotional Release.
- Combining the Myofascial Unwinding with breath-work, emotional awareness and release.
- Movement anatomy.
- Verbal cues to guide the client in support of release and integration.
- Discover the body’s unique rhythm.
- Meditation through Touch: Stepping out of the way to allow touch to arise directly from Universal Source Energy.
- The body is a fluid medium: Learn how to enhance the body’s natural method of fluid communication.
The Joint Release Advanced Training integrates beautifully with the deep work of the basic training. Through rocking, elongating and softly coaxing movement in every joint, feelings of playfulness and freedom are recalled and felt, perhaps not since childhood. Experiencing these feelings at a tissue level is powerful and transformational.
From this deeply relaxed place, structural alignment occurs, the body works in holistic harmony releasing long held compensation patterns, and realizes its full potential once again. This work often leads to an experience of ecstatic pleasure, bringing into the client a felt-sense memory of the feeling of floating in the amniotic fluid of the womb.
To freely flow energy in the body it is necessary that locked energy in the joints is guided to dissolve, relax and freely flow. Joint Release means “To loosen joints”. Joints are like bridges connecting two parts of the body designed to allow the flow of movement.
MER Training Structure
You can start the MER Training with any of the modules as all modules (except for the Advanced module) can be taken in any order.
Select a module from the menu below.