Myofascial Energetic Release VII
Healing Trauma: How to charge energy and regulate discharge of energy
The new integrative approach in working with breath, movement and touch in Myofascial Energetic Release.
- How to charge energy and regulate discharge of energy.
- Learn the fundamentals of working with underlying trauma in the body.
- The 27 zones of fear in the body.
- How to align in harmonic resonance with your client as a “Pro-Active Practitioner”.
- 5 definitive steps to successfully engage emotions.
- How to effectively support your client in healing trauma through Myofascial Energetic Release.
- The theory and practise of Myofascial Unwinding (Somatic Emotional Release).
- You will be supervised in 10 practise sessions to deepen understanding and master skills upon completion of the training.
Physical tension, spasms and weakness in the body can be a result of how we move through our life. A person may be moving too little or doing daily repetitive work causing the fascia to harden. The fascia may start to stick to the surrounding physical structures, causing feelings of pain and stiffness. However, as bodyworkers each of us have become aware of physical tension arising as a result of repressed feelings and memories.
An emotion is “Energy-In-Motion”. If this energy is disrupted in taking it’s natural course the emotion becomes stuck as myofascial hyper- or hypo tension in the body. The breathing becomes shallow, resulting in less oxygen nourishing the cells. Our tissues constrict in protection or we may become overwhelmed with the stress and collapse. If we remain in a cyclic pattern of resisting and pushing back a feeling or memory, we unconsciously create a holding pattern that freezes the energy inside of our tissues. This frozen energy eventually evolves into a personality character type. Psychologist Wilhelm Reich named these character structures “Frozen History”’.
No one escapes the forming of a character structure, as we develop them in early childhood. We eventually begin to identify with a character structure and it becomes our default mechanism in how we relate to ourself and how we interact with others and the world. Our body-heart-and mind become ‘Armoured’. This armour is designed to protect us from the harshness of the world. However, this energetic buffer blocks us from authentically connecting from the truth of our hearts.
- How to un-mantle the amour.
- How to skillfully assist the client to feel the stored feelings in safety, trust and transformation.
- Learn to identify the physical and emotional aspects of the 5 different Reichian character structures.
- Understand how a human being adopts these different character structures as defense mechanisms early in life. In this understanding, you are empowered to specifically tailor your client’s treatment towards freedom from pain.
- The importance of the Vagus Nerve, the longest nerve within the autonomic nervous system and how to restore the frozen flow of a disrupted traumatic ‘Fight/Flight/Freeze reaction within the autonomic nervous system.
- In skillfully empowering your client to regulate the “Fight/Flight/Freeze” autonomic response you restore a deep felt-sense of safety, trust and sovereignty.
- How to use trauma release techniques and movement meditations to empower your client towards more embodied emotional awareness.
- A foundational building block for Module VII is to learn the psychological functions of the muscular system. There are 27 fear centres within the human body. The student will learn how to firmly, yet gently work through the different defensive layers, eventually arriving at the core of Love.
MER Training Structure
You can start the MER Training with any of the modules as all modules (except for the Advanced module) can be taken in any order.
Select a module from the menu below.